The CompEx Electrical Resit – Practical is a resit of the practical element of a CompEx Electrical course.
Delegates MUST resit within 12 months of the original CompEx Electrical assessment, and are allowed a maximum of 2 resit attempts.
When booking, please specify if you are resitting practical module 1, 2, 3 or 4. The module you did not pass will be noted in your fail-sheet from the original exam.
- Module 1 – Ex01 Practical Assessment: Exd, e & n – Installation
- Module 2 – Ex02 Practical Assessment: Exd, e & n – Inspections
- Module 3 – Ex03 Practical Assessment: Exi – Installation
- Module 4 – Ex04 Practical Assessment: Exi – Inspections
- Delegates must have failed the practical element of the CompEx Electrical course (within the last 12 months)
- Be in possession of the fail-sheet from the original exam, which must be brought to the resit
- Had no more than 2 attempts to resit the practical since the original assessment
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
All delegates must wear PPE in the workshop during the the practical assessment of the course. You will be provided with all the necessary equipment, tools, PPE, stationery and course instruction notes to carry out the course. A toolbox EEMUA Publication Guide will also be provided. You are permitted to bring your own stationery if you wish to do so.
You will need to wear your own steel cap boots and appropriate work wear. We recommend overalls or long trousers with a long sleeved top as the practical assessments are in a workshop environment. Gloves and glasses are provided if required.
EXAMINATION & CERTIFICATION
This course is JTL Approved and is conducted in accordance with their training standards. A JTL approved certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the examination.
Please Note: Failure to report promptly each day may result in you missing vital elements of the course and will prevent you from receiving your certificate. As part of the training involves communication in hazardous situations, it is essential that all participants can read, speak and understand English fluently.
Book This Course
Enquire about this course
If you're not ready to book a place but would like more information on this course, please use the form below.